Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tired of Paris...

Well to be honest, I've been sick of the whole thing for weeks...

If she was anyone else, she'd have been sitting in jail after the 1st DUI; and she'd have a lot more time. I hope this circus ends soon...

I put some pics of myself up, last night; wearing my dance top, and all that.

I can't wait to get some hits; I'm really getting interested in this, lol!

This probably sounds crazy, but I can't wait for school to start back. I'm home-schooled, and I'm going to switch to a different group, and they have classes I can go to, and that sort of thing.
So far I'm going to try to get into:

Journalism
Film & Drama Begginer Band/Spanish/Advanced Biology (I'm not sure which, yet.)
Maybe a Leadership class (It's just for girls this one.)

Leadership class: Yes it would be useful, interesting, and I could make some more friends, but it ticks me off a bit that it's just for girls; what we're too delicate to be leaders on our own? I don't think so!

Begginer Band: I would LOVE to learn the saxophone, or drums. (I also start back piano lessons in August, I've been taking from Mrs. Merritt for 4 years, next month.)

Spanish: I'd like to learn it in a group, instead of on my own; Spanish is really fun, btw!

Advanced Biology: I love science! And Biology rocks; as well as Micro-Biology, and a dozen other types of science I could name.

I don't know what I'm doing, today, but tomorrow night I have a class to go to.

Later,
Bre

No comments: