Thursday, June 14, 2007

Smells like Teen Spirit....

I love the music, and beat; to that song, plus Kurt's singing is pretty cool....

Tonight I'm starting veil dance at class; and I can't wait.

I've finally figured out my class schedule for when school starts back.

Leadership
Film & Drama
Advanced Biology
Advanced Biology Lab

I want to take Bio again, 'cause I love it, and I didn't have a lab in 9th grade, lol; so I'll save journalism for 11th grade, because there are two classes of it I'd have to take, and the second one gets in the way of Lab.

Now I've got to order my book bag, and the 7th Harry Potter, because I bet the bookstores will sell out of him the moment he gets there, lol! If I get by mail I can pretend an owl delivered it. LOL! I hope no one I like dies....

Have a nice day,
Bre

No comments: