Thursday, July 5, 2007

Yeah, it's been awhile...

Sorry, but anyway 'Hi!'

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July, and those of you who don't live in the U.S., or celebrate it, or whatever, I had you had a good day anyway. :)

As you all know this Saturday is 7/7/07, on the 7th day of the week, and has thus been decreed extremely lucky! Now I'm not superstitious, but I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do to make it a day most memoriable, seeing as how it only comes around once in a century!

Any ideas as to what I can do? :D

I think of something...

I went to the festival, and we got to see some fireworks, and hang so it was fun! I forgot my camera, but Mary's mother brought hers so she got some photos.

School starts back next month, and I can't wait!!!

I'm also looking into some volunteering, I would love to do Big sister, or something like that, but I'm going to have to wait 'til I get a drivers' licence, so I'm probably going to help a local pet shelter with their 'Adopt-a-thons' at Petco, or where ever they have them, on every 2nd, and 4th Saturday! I tried calling them, this morning but didn't get anyone so I'll try again later.

I've also dropped Fiction Alley because I find them to picky, so I'm looking into other sites to post my fan fiction. Any suggestions? So far I've went to fantasyficworld.com, and harrypotterrealm.com. No replies back so far, but I just sent in my submission, yesterday, and these things take time.

I'm a poet, and I might, (might!) post some work on here later, after I think over it.
I don't want anyone stealing my work! But I do like to share it with people...

Anyway, I'm out of here,
Later & Have a great day!
-Bre

No comments: